From 5:00pm until 9:00pm
At Harborside International Golf Center
11001 S. Doty Avenue, Chicago, IL
A Four Course Wine Tasting Experience
Shall We Wine is honored to be selected as the event planning company to conceptualize the South Side Wine Divas' epic wine tasting experience: Sipping With The Divas! We have crafted four unique wine experiences to fit every wine lover’s palate.
About SSWD- the South Side Wine Divas is a social organization whose focus is to promote wine education and encourage appreciation of wine by its members through education and fellowship. We are excited to announce that a portion of this year’s proceeds will be donated to the Sister Network and Rosenthal Family Lodge.
On September 23rd, explore wines from around the world—and feast on tasty appetizers—during a four-hour wine experience at the beautiful Harborside International Golf Center, Chicago, IL.
▪ During the wine tasting, you’ll meet African American Winemaker Theodora Lee, and Marcee Jones, radio personality and expert in African Americans in the wine industry.
▪ Taste wines from other global and African American winemakers.
▪ Experience our cigar lounge featuring La Palina Cigars, High West Whiskey, Casa Noble Tequila and Theopolis Vineyard Petit Sirah.
▪ Expect an educational—and delicious—evening.
▪ Enjoy yummy appetizers.
▪ Stroll around this beautiful 18 hole golf course, receive a commemorative wine glass, listen to music, a chance to win raffle prizes, and much, much more.
Option 1: Wine Tasting Extravaganza: Join us for an interactive wine tasting lead by industry professionals. Taste 30 plus wines while enjoying appetizers. 6:00-9:00 PM $60
Option 2: Divas Cigar Lounge: Gain VIP access to our outdoor (weather permitting) Cigar Lounge where we will host a tequila and whiskey tasting. Ticket includes a cigar, tequila and whiskey tasting and admissions to Wine Tasting Extravaganza 6:00-9:00 PM $80
Option 3: African American Women in Wine: Join Theodora Lee, owner of Theopolis Vineyards and Marcee Jones of Urban Connoisseurs and Longevity Vineyards for a tasting of African American owned wineries and a discussion of being both black and female in the wine industry. 5:00-6:00 pm(This ticket includes admissions to the Wine Tasting Extravaganza and a signed bottle from the winemaker) $100
Option 4: VIP Sipping: All In! This package gives you full access to all experiences $125